Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

My trip to camp.

WALT- write correct sentences.

We had to make sure that we wrote correct sentences by having a capital letter, full stops, 1 idea and it made sense.


My trip to camp.

I am really excited for camp so I can go to sleep.
I like the water slide because I love water. I am excited about roasting marshmallows because they get squishy and crunchy and delicious. It will be awesome.

Reflection- 
I liked that I used finger spaces when I wrote in my book and my favourite part of my story was when I wrote about marshmallows. 
Next time I want to add more words to my story.

Question- Have you ever been on camp?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete